- Personal Injury
- Workers’ Compensation and Consumer Advocacy Litigation
Robert Healey was born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri and a product of De Smet Jesuit High School. He received his undergraduate degree at the University of Missouri-Columbia in 1982 with a Bachelors degree in Journalism and his law degree from the University of Missouri-Columbia in 1986. Robert was the recipient of the Evans Scholarship in 1978.
Robert focuses his practice on Consumer Bankruptcy, Personal Injury and Workers Compensation.
Work Experience: 1986-1994 Associate at Evans & Dixon, attorneys at law, specializing in Civil Litigation/Personal Injury Defense; 1994-1998, Staff Counsel for the St. Louis Office of the CNA Insurance Companies, specializing in Civil Litigation/Personal Injury defense and Workers Compensation defense. 1998 to the present at Swaney, Ram, Wayman & Healey specializing in Consumer Bankruptcy, Plaintiff's Personal Injury and Claimant's Workers Compensation.
Robert is married with three children and enjoys following current events, golf, and sports.
- University of Missouri School of Law
- Honors: intern and summer law clerk at the Evans & Dixon firm
- University of Missouri-Columbia
- Bachelors Degree in Journalism - 1982
- Honors: Recipient, Evans Scholarship, 1978
- De Smet High School
- Honors: Evans Scholarship
- National Association of Consumer Advocates (NACA)
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys (MATA).
- Evans & Dixon, Attorneys at Law, Associate, 1986 to 1994
- CNA Insurance Companies, St Louis Office, Staff Counsel, 1994 to 1998